Enzo Manipulation

Computer Graphics Projects From Our Members

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
to@ds
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Enzo Manipulation

Post by to@ds »

I started playing around with a photo of an Enzo I found through google. I was just going to be doing a selective desaturation, but I decided for a better effect I'd re-colour the car and hence, here it is.

[attachment=2473:attachment]
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]

[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Sylo-X-
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:52 pm

Enzo Manipulation

Post by Sylo-X- »

Looks good. I like the new color
Image

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code =(

My Killa Blog
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:08 am

Enzo Manipulation

Post by Scott »

I don't /GGdunno.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dunno)' />. It just doesn't look like a ferrari, more like the colours you'd see on a pair of sunglasses. /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

Enzo Manipulation

Post by Marko »

Like scott said, the colour just doesn't suit a ferrari, but its a nicely done repaint, and the colour is good... just on a different car. Also like how you desaturated the background making the car stand out more.
Image
Post Reply

Return to “The Studio”