A friend of mine got himself a PSP the other day and has asked me to make him a couple of custom backgrounds for it and I was pleased with some of the results. Any C and C welcome as allways.
[attachment=2365:attachment]
[attachment=2366:attachment]
[attachment=2367:attachment]
PSP Backgrounds
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
PSP Backgrounds
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
PSP Backgrounds
I *love* the first one as well /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I could have done without the cleavage though lol. But that's not your fault, that's the character artists fault /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
PSP Backgrounds
I like the final fantasy one best /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
PSP Backgrounds
Wha'? But there is a green one Ada! And as for Dren, whats wrong with cleavege? Its a mans best friend!
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
PSP Backgrounds
Not my best friend, but if you say so lol.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
PSP Backgrounds
I like the 2nd one best /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />



