Thank goodness spring is here.
[attachment=2196:attachment]
Spring Time Is Here
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Spring Time Is Here
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Spring Time Is Here
Nice layout Josh; one suggestion, adding a very soft outer glow around the edge of the flower to remove or soften any jaggies along your edges.
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Spring Time Is Here
I like the start, the top looks very much like spring, however I don't think the light gray suits the overall theme and the banner.
Still nice work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Still nice work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Spring Time Is Here
Yeah I thought about that ada..... I didn't notice the edges really untill a little bit after posting the layout.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]


