Banner Competition 79

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Locked
Darkened
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:41 pm

Banner Competition 79

Post by Darkened »

Well since I won, I figured the new banner topic will be....The ocean...I want to see what people can come up with that
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Banner Competition 79

Post by Tami »

[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/ocean031406.jpg[/img]
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

Banner Competition 79

Post by Marko »

[attachment=2075:attachment]
Image
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Banner Competition 79

Post by Josh »

Good use of old images, Hoax /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

Banner Competition 79

Post by Marko »

lol, thanks.. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
I should really download some more fonts o.0
Image
Locked

Return to “Competition Archives”