...well?
Anywhere with fast food for me, McDonalds, etc. I can taste the fat thinking about it /zipped.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(zip)' />
Note: anyone who happens to work in any places mentioned, no offense is implied.
Where would you least like to work?
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Where would you least like to work?
Last edited by Scott on Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Where would you least like to work?
Pixar, Dreamworks, Frontier Developments Ltd., Ubisoft, EA, ehhh yeah.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Where would you least like to work?
Because that means I can't work for KN! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Where would you least like to work?
I'd least like to work for Ventura PLC. (http://www.ventura-uk.com/) because they MicroManage to an extent it's unbelievable. Plus I hate callcentres /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Also agreed with scott about fast food restaurants, not because of the food they serve (cuz I'm guilty of eating a fair bit of it) but because of the amount of stress they seem to get.
Oh and I'd sorta hate it at microsoft, sure the money would be nice.. but I'd hate to be a part of em /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Also agreed with scott about fast food restaurants, not because of the food they serve (cuz I'm guilty of eating a fair bit of it) but because of the amount of stress they seem to get.
Oh and I'd sorta hate it at microsoft, sure the money would be nice.. but I'd hate to be a part of em /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.

