BC-ing

Photography Gallery

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Mask_of_Dionysus
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

BC-ing

Post by Mask_of_Dionysus »

<r>K. So Ada tells me to post some pics. I don't have any recent ones, but here are a few from my last trip out West to meet the heathen people.

[attachment=1945:attachment] - on the border of BC and that 'other' place

[attachment=1946:attachment] - a place where Ada was scouting for uhhhh....new recruits

[attachment=1947:attachment] - BC scenery
BCdrive.jpg
Digi is in the cam hospital right now. So, new pics coming soon

Dio</r>
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

BC-ing

Post by Tami »

Ahem...I wasn't the one "scouting" ... tell the truth Dio /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
togarth
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:32 am

BC-ing

Post by togarth »

Some great pics there - I love the landscapes ones and wish i could get to that part of the wold to see for myself. Thanks again
Post Reply

Return to “The Darkroom”