Are you boring?
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Are you boring?
I'm 30% boring, which is below average /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />
[url="http://www.e-consultancy.com/ebore/"]Take the test[/url]
[url="http://www.e-consultancy.com/ebore/"]Take the test[/url]
Are you boring?
oh gawds....55%....

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Are you boring?
damn..... i am even with ada, lmao
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]
Are you boring?
..pift. /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> 60% Above average.... I suck. -.-
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
Are you boring?
Diagnosis:
Well done. Sounds like you're still living somewhere near Planet Earth. Not sure how well you'd adjust if dropped in at the deep end of e-life, though...
25%
Hmmmm
Well done. Sounds like you're still living somewhere near Planet Earth. Not sure how well you'd adjust if dropped in at the deep end of e-life, though...
25%
Hmmmm
Are you boring?
25% I still live on planet earth too /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
...
Are you boring?
70%!
What do I win?!
What do I win?!
Are you boring?
I got 10%
Diagnosis:
Congratulations - you still have a life. But you'll find yourself well out of depth in a bar full of techies...
Possibly because most of those questions I couldnt relate to /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Diagnosis:
Congratulations - you still have a life. But you'll find yourself well out of depth in a bar full of techies...
Possibly because most of those questions I couldnt relate to /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Are you boring?
55%
Diagnosis:
You're pretty balanced all in all, but you could find yourself getting excited about bandwidth before long and it's only downhill from thereon in.
Diagnosis:
You're pretty balanced all in all, but you could find yourself getting excited about bandwidth before long and it's only downhill from thereon in.



