Wallpaper Competition 47
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Wallpaper Competition 47
For this week's theme, HoaX has chosen "Open Theme" so get those pixels working and create an original wallpaper using any theme you wish.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Wallpaper Competition 47
open theme? cool. well seeing as i kinda entered the banner comp a little late *cough* i used the same tut, and played with the settings a little, and changed a few steps... the end result was this /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
enjoy, i may post some more variations of it later
enjoy, i may post some more variations of it later
Last edited by Vercz on Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wallpaper Competition 47
cool entry, verczeh...now we know who's holding all the red pixels hostage 0.o

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Wallpaper Competition 47
yay for double post
this was more an exercise in trying out some custom brush controls than concentrating on the details, so I didn't spend as much time on this as I normally would.
[attachment=1805:attachment]
this was more an exercise in trying out some custom brush controls than concentrating on the details, so I didn't spend as much time on this as I normally would.
[attachment=1805:attachment]

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]



