Well I am writeing this a very mad..(Ex) Newegg user.
Over the past week I have been trying to order myself a laptop, wireless router, and wireless card.. I placed my order as normal, but I recived strange emails regarding them chargeing my fathers credit card. Either they couldn't verify the address or phone number (weren't right at first but was corrected after 1 day). After about 4 days my order was 'void' because of problems verifying address and phone number.
My father called up his credit card company several times over the whole process and come to find out, a nice big $967 charge had been made BY newegg on the first saturday (The day I made the order). My order was not shipped, nor was I ever informed that my fathers card had been charged.
Today I called up Newegg and I could not get in contact with a single soul. Only a busy signal. Thankfully the credit card company said they will not charge my father because newegg had not shipped any order.
I have sence ordered my gear from zipzoomfly.com but I really dont know what will come of the Newegg problem.
I would like to warn everyone here not to buy from newegg. They are not trustworthy anymore. /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Note: I have shopped at newegg before without any problems.
Newegg - A friendly warning
Members\' Social Area: Birthdays, Jokes, Riddles, General Chat & Insanity
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
king_of_hearts
- Jr. Member

- Posts: 80
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Jump to
- General Category
- ↳ KillaNet Country
- ↳ 2D Graphics
- ↳ KillaNet News
- ↳ 3D & Animation
- ↳ Chatroom
- ↳ Flash
- ↳ Help & Suggestions
- ↳ Game Dev
- ↳ Audio & Video
- ↳ Introductions
- ↳ Journalism
- ↳ Phoenix Lounge
- ↳ Application Dev
- ↳ Toga Toga Toga!!!
- ↳ Photography
- ↳ Main Street Archives
- ↳ Web Design
- ↳ Fonts Icons Cursors & Screensavers
- ↳ Book Reviews
- ↳ General
- ↳ Tech Industry News
- ↳ Legal Resources
- ↳ Industry Contests
- ↳ Graphix Battle Arena
- ↳ KillaNet Contests
- ↳ Competition Archives
- ↳ Education Information
- ↳ Careers
- ↳ Game Studies
- ↳ Motivation
- ↳ Conferences & Seminars
- ↳ KillaDesign
- ↳ Animation & Film
- ↳ The Studio
- ↳ Game Development
- ↳ 2D Graphics
- ↳ Audio & Video
- ↳ 3D Graphics
- ↳ Flash
- ↳ Fonts, Icons & Emoticons
- ↳ Design Requests
- ↳ PhotoShop
- ↳ Cinema 4D
- ↳ Bryce
- ↳ Flash
- ↳ Paint Shop Pro
- ↳ Blender
- ↳ Poser
- ↳ The Darkroom
- ↳ Photo & Camera Discussion
- ↳ Photo Journalism
- ↳ Web Design Principles
- ↳ PHP & MySQL
- ↳ Designing For Print
- ↳ Writer\'s Desk
- ↳ Fiction Writing
- ↳ News Journalism
- ↳ Poetry
- ↳ Technical Writing
- ↳ Biographical Writing
- ↳ General Writing Resources
- ↳ Promotional Writing
- ↳ Film & Television
- ↳ VideoGames
- ↳ Computer Department
- ↳ General Discussion
- ↳ Windows Help
- ↳ Linux Help
- ↳ Builds & Mods
- ↳ Geek Gadgets
- ↳ Security
- ↳ Dev Discussion
- ↳ C++
- ↳ Visual Basic
- ↳ Java
- ↳ Application Skinning
- ↳ IRC Scripting
- ↳ Gaming Centre
- ↳ Guild Wars
- ↳ Aion
- ↳ Computer
- ↳ World of Warcraft
- ↳ Nintendo
- ↳ General RPG & MMORPG
- ↳ PlayStation
- ↳ XBox
- ↳ Other Consoles
- ↳ All Action
- ↳ Racers
- ↳ Sports
- ↳ FPS
- ↳ RTS
- ↳ Sim
- ↳ Casual Games
- ↳ Kids' Games
- ↳ Mobile Games
- ↳ Retro Games
- ↳ Challenges, Friendly Taunts & Discussion
- ↳ Game Requests & Bug Reports
- ↳ Open Source Games
- ↳ Puzzle Games
