I seem to be neglecting submitting my artwork here for all to see.
[attachment=1712:attachment]
A Peaceful Night
[attachment=1711:attachment]
Shadowland
Shadowland & A Peaceful Night
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Shadowland & A Peaceful Night
Last edited by Josh on Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Shadowland & A Peaceful Night
Well it's been a while since we saw you here but these ones look very nice, i like the illusion in the last one of the 'things' being "inside" the tree.
/spoton.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y1)' />
/spoton.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y1)' />
...
Shadowland & A Peaceful Night
oooo, pretty...i really like the tree one /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Shadowland & A Peaceful Night
I like the concept of these pieces, Josh. Good to see you posting your work here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]


