Wow, I won. I wasn't expecting to win. Thanks for teh votes of doom!
This week's choice should be a crowd favourite because it's SUGAR.
Sugar anything, lollies, drinks, anything with sugar in it.
Please donate 1 bag of sugar to the Radar Fund.
The Radar Fund helps sugar-deprived Aussie KG members.
Wallpaper Competition 39
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Wallpaper Competition 39
verczeh put you up to this didn't he /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Wallpaper Competition 39
i swears i had nothing to do with it /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
hmm, might not this theme be a little hard, considering you cant use googled images?
hmm, might not this theme be a little hard, considering you cant use googled images?
Wallpaper Competition 39
Circle marquee, line tool, preset shapes and liquify, no problem /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Wallpaper Competition 39
[quote name='radar' post='29529' date='Oct 17 2005, 05:11 PM']Please donate 1 bag of sugar to the Radar Fund.
The Radar Fund helps sugar-deprived Aussie KG members.[/quote]
w00t!
The Radar Fund helps sugar-deprived Aussie KG members.[/quote]
w00t!
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 39
I really need a better way to spend my friday nights in the kitchen...
[url="http://apx.sytes.net/a2u/images/chips%20copy.jpg"]http://apx.sytes.net/a2u/images/chips%20copy.jpg[/url]
[url="http://apx.sytes.net/a2u/images/chips%20copy.jpg"]http://apx.sytes.net/a2u/images/chips%20copy.jpg[/url]
Wallpaper Competition 39
For a moment I thought it was snails and was all like wtf snails don't have sugar in them. Then I realised it was chocolate chips!
Wallpaper Competition 39
[quote name='radar' post='29665' date='Oct 22 2005, 05:13 AM']For a moment I thought it was snails and was all like wtf snails don't have sugar in them. Then I realised it was chocolate chips![/quote]
lol i don't know how to take that /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
lol i don't know how to take that /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Wallpaper Competition 39
meh
[attachment=1622:attachment]
[attachment=1622:attachment]

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Wallpaper Competition 39
wow. that's flippin' neat! :|
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]



