Lost too far away

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Wayne
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Lost too far away

Post by Wayne »

Since Vercz complained I figured I would give you a bit of my "stuff"

story: Boy misses girl and is far away from her/ goes through a stage of missing her/ knows he will see her very soon (1 day)/ goes home to see her/is finally with her with a lot of complicated thinking in between each one of those.


[quote]Lost here too far away;
I look for you and where to be.
No one near, not like you;
I'm lost here really missing you.

So much to fear such as losing you;
I'm so lost here wanting you.
I want to be secure with you,
But my feel is lost - no you.

Help is near almost to.
Oh, what I would give to hold so true.
The aromas are strong of soft sweet you.
Damn I love you.

Frustration is a problem but patients is kind,
How blessed am I to see a find.
I was found but yet not
How can it be so cold but feel this hot?

Close and comfort so I feel,
You are my life and my shield.
Loving you is all I do.
How else can I show that I love you.[/quote]


Tell me what ya think
Wayne
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Lost too far away

Post by Wayne »

it's my situation right now actually....
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

Lost too far away

Post by Vercz »

aww...prettyful /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> yeah, my rants will do that to people /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

good work kentie, sucks that the inspiration was personal though /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Image

Image
Wayne
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Lost too far away

Post by Wayne »

my insperation is always personal..... /ggsad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sad)' />
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

Lost too far away

Post by Vercz »

yeah... mine too, wish it wasnt eh?
Image

Image
Wayne
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Lost too far away

Post by Wayne »

as of right now .... I wish a lot of things were differnt but I can't change that. all I can do is hope for the best
Post Reply

Return to “Poetry”