Another site I visit (which I can't link to because of the occasional 'adult image' content) is having a contest of sorts... no prize though, just for fun.
The idea? Design your own comical Ceral Box.... the more in depth, the better (of course). Figure that since this is a site of Graphic artists, it should be no problem for you all.
I'll start it off with a repost of some of their better ones that blend into the internet theme:
[attachment=1356:attachment]
[attachment=1357:attachment]
[attachment=1358:attachment]
[attachment=1359:attachment]
[attachment=1360:attachment]
Cereal Boxes
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
NightStorm
- Administrator

- Posts: 779
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 9:05 am
Cereal Boxes
/laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /> @ maTrix!!
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

