Wallpaper Competition 28

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Locked
Sylo-X-
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:52 pm

Wallpaper Competition 28

Post by Sylo-X- »

Thank you all for the votes. It was a reall close competition.

Anyways. I decided, scence im a crazy US loving, war hating, anti-bush person, I'ld set this weeks theme to "Political"

Political...Depicting an interest in a particular political issue. It consists of, but not limited to, cartoon-style renditions, personal photographic manipulations, illustrations, etc. "Political" could also describe the overall mood of the wallpaper, while keeping consistency with a subject relative to the political genre.

Good luck everyone /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader/"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader/"]Uploader 2[/url]
Image

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code =(

My Killa Blog
Adrasteia
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 534
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:13 am

Wallpaper Competition 28

Post by Adrasteia »

well its not fantastic lol
"vote"
nem
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/vote.jpg"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/vote.jpg[/url]


credit for brushes go to:
porcelainBRUSHES - drug brushes
[url="http://porcelainplaymate.deviantart.com/"]http://porcelainplaymate.deviantart.com/[/url]
Last edited by Adrasteia on Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Sylo-X-
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:52 pm

Wallpaper Competition 28

Post by Sylo-X- »

I really like it. The message is good. I was hoping more people would enter =(
Image

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code =(

My Killa Blog
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Wallpaper Competition 28

Post by Josh »

Most people enter on the last day (When I'll be entering or sooner)
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Wallpaper Competition 28

Post by Tami »

[attachment=1262:attachment]
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Brock
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Wallpaper Competition 28

Post by Brock »

Adrasteia: nice work /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Adaera: it's....origonal? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> nice work all /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />


Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Wallpaper Competition 28

Post by Tami »

At least I took the time to enter...what's your excuse? /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Locked

Return to “Competition Archives”