Wallpaper Competition 25 Vote

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Locked

 
Total votes: 0

Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Wallpaper Competition 25 Vote

Post by Tami »

Good luck, Kobra lol
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Kretz
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:26 am

Wallpaper Competition 25 Vote

Post by Kretz »

I think Kobra wins...
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Wallpaper Competition 25 Vote

Post by Josh »

/shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> Where do the days of the week go? I could have sworn I had at least 3 more days >.< Oh well... Good luck all Kobra!
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Locked

Return to “Competition Archives”