Absence!
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Absence!
I won't be around for a while - I'm going up to Nottingham tomorrow morning (GMT) with my girlfriend, and I'll be staying with audio for a few days. After that I'll be meeting up with a friend from Leicester and staying with him for a while. I'm not sure when I'll be back but I'll try and check here as much as possible while away. I think I'll be at audio's until Sunday, so I should be able to keep up with what's happening until then, but after that I'm not at all sure on computer access, we'll see!
My means of travel will be the public trains, which means I have to pass through London.. and the underground! I should be fine, let's hope there'll be no more terrorism /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
If I have enough time in the morning I'll check the forums before I leave, if not - I'll see you all later!
My means of travel will be the public trains, which means I have to pass through London.. and the underground! I should be fine, let's hope there'll be no more terrorism /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
If I have enough time in the morning I'll check the forums before I leave, if not - I'll see you all later!
Absence!
/bye2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bye)' /> have fun..... /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> *grabs onto your leg*
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Absence!
have fun Rob.. *crosses fingers for the pass thru London*, we'll keep the work piled up for ya /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Absence!
Not since he left irc; I could check when he left but I'm not at home. Look in your msn logs for the last time I messaged you (and you didn't answer >./blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ) that's when he left.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Absence!
Thanks for the comments. I'm back home and safe now, had a great time /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
[quote name='audio' date='Jul 14 2005, 07:05 PM']Has anyone heard from rob?
[right][post="26157"][/post][/right][/quote]
lol, just so everyone knows, I was sitting next to him when he posted that. Trying to wind Ada up, I guess it worked ^.^
[quote name='audio' date='Jul 14 2005, 07:05 PM']Has anyone heard from rob?
[right][post="26157"][/post][/right][/quote]
lol, just so everyone knows, I was sitting next to him when he posted that. Trying to wind Ada up, I guess it worked ^.^
Absence!
That's good.... Did you go under or around london? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Absence!
[quote name='Dren' date='Jul 28 2005, 02:25 AM']That's good.... Did you go under or around london? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[right][post="26634"][/post][/right][/quote]
I went through the underground, both there and on the way back. It wasn't too bad, plenty of police around though.
[right][post="26634"][/post][/right][/quote]
I went through the underground, both there and on the way back. It wasn't too bad, plenty of police around though.



