[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/fur.jpg[/img]
Comments/Suggestions?
[Edit]
I'll make a tutorial for this since the mean witch wants me to /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[/Edit]
Zebra and Leopard Fur
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Zebra and Leopard Fur
Last edited by Josh on Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Zebra and Leopard Fur
wtf google mo0 zebra leopard
nice /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> did you do them yourself?
and what wiv
nice /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> did you do them yourself?
and what wiv
Last edited by audio on Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zebra and Leopard Fur
Well yeah I did them myself /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> lol
[edit]
*smacks audio for editing after I made this post* /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Adobe Photoshop CS2
[/edit]
[edit]
*smacks audio for editing after I made this post* /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Adobe Photoshop CS2
[/edit]
Last edited by Josh on Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Zebra and Leopard Fur
CS2? is that Adobe Photoshop 9.0 or 8.0 or someting like 8.x ?
Zebra and Leopard Fur
Its 8.1 i guess /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> And WOW Josh, they look so lifelike, great work, TUT TUT!!
Zebra and Leopard Fur
[quote name='Endophyte' date='Jul 3 2005, 10:19 PM']Its 8.1 i guess /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> And WOW Josh, they look so lifelike, great work, TUT TUT!!
[right][post="25834"][/post][/right][/quote]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/index.php?showtopic=5212&pid=25819&st=0&#entry25819"]http://www.killagraphix.com/index.php?show...t=0&#entry25819[/url] /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
uhhh and I think CS2 is v9 ;\ not sure.. I'll go look in a while and edit this post.. I don't want my ram sucked up by it from opening it lol
[right][post="25834"][/post][/right][/quote]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/index.php?showtopic=5212&pid=25819&st=0&#entry25819"]http://www.killagraphix.com/index.php?show...t=0&#entry25819[/url] /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
uhhh and I think CS2 is v9 ;\ not sure.. I'll go look in a while and edit this post.. I don't want my ram sucked up by it from opening it lol
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Zebra and Leopard Fur
Lol yeah..seen the tut after i posted, it was further down on the list to view. And ya, CS2 = Version 9 /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Zebra and Leopard Fur
Tut for Zebra Fur! =p

