I made this set entirely by myself using Adobe Photoshop CS/8.0 =d
I did not use a Tutorial as always =d (I can never follow them properly =( )
Comments/Suggestions please =d
[img]http://scorp.host-dot.com/uploads/l0rdg0h4n.jpg[/img]
breakage =p
[img]http://scorp.host-dot.com/uploads/l0rdg0h4n-avator.jpg[/img]
^^ lookage ^^
New Signature & Avator Images =d
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
New Signature & Avator Images =d
Last edited by Brock on Sat May 28, 2005 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Signature & Avator Images =d
The drop shadow doesn't fit in very well, but it all looks good /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
New Signature & Avator Images =d
Good job, Brock /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
(now that I'm blind) /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ...I like dark colours...bright colours tend to hurt my eyes. /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
(now that I'm blind) /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ...I like dark colours...bright colours tend to hurt my eyes. /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
Last edited by Tami on Sat May 28, 2005 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
New Signature & Avator Images =d
lol I prefer dark as well =d but I was using the Colour Swatcher and that colour kind of popped out at me so I chose it /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
New Signature & Avator Images =d
Its not bad, and co-incidently my first image in ps7 looked like that, but like i said before work on making your text stand out more. Besides that, good job.

New Signature & Avator Images =d
nice to see you making graphics brock, that sig and avatar turned out really well....and like the others i'd suggest just playing around with the text.
nem
nem

New Signature & Avator Images =d
hmmm.... I normally make my text look like it has a Neon! =d so yes might work on that =d



