3d rim

Assistance with 3D Graphics

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
False_Pretense
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

3d rim

Post by False_Pretense »

I did this just to see how it would be done, didn't even think to go looking fore any Tutorial. When I went to post, I saw HoaX`s work (well done by the way Hoax). Next time I will look to see if there are any tutorials on what I want to do /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Any way, Here is a set of images.

[url="http://home.earthlink.net/~false_pretense/rimbig001.png"]Clicker[/url]

Image
Sp3culuM
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 7:36 am

3d rim

Post by Sp3culuM »

Nice work False.

Just one tip, I think you should work on rendering one or two high res pictures, instead of doing loads of little ones and sticking them into a big collage. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image
Post Reply

Return to “3D Graphics”