Im useing a 3D cad prog, it's a free ver. So has it's shair of locked out parts sadly.
[url="http://home.earthlink.net/~false_pretense/KG/KG.htm"]Linkage linky thingy OH just click here ;^)[/url]
KG logo
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
KG logo
That's pretty cool false. I was going to attempt this also, but never got around to it.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
KG logo
Looks great false /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
-
False_Pretense
- Newbie

- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
KG logo
Ty... I made 61 images of that logo, I picked ones that showed the difrent views.
Tibs /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
[quote name='Tibs' date='Apr 2 2005, 01:23 PM']I made that in C4D only problem is left that file @ home /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
[right][post="22366"][/post][/right][/quote]
Don't tell me about it. /gun20thug.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(draw)' /> /ggidea.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(idea)' /> Show me /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> /Happy_Dance03.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hdance)' /> hehe
Tibs /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
[quote name='Tibs' date='Apr 2 2005, 01:23 PM']I made that in C4D only problem is left that file @ home /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
[right][post="22366"][/post][/right][/quote]
Don't tell me about it. /gun20thug.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(draw)' /> /ggidea.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(idea)' /> Show me /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> /Happy_Dance03.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hdance)' /> hehe




