id been putting this off for a long time now, but over this long weekend ive got seriously stuck into redesigning my staff website, updating it and its code, also adding a more professional look to it. i think ive accomplished all of this.. (not to mention all the features work for once ^.^ ..except for the portfolio link, i know..im still making it)
just putting it in here, if you people could click around..tell me what you think, have a look for bugs..etc, you know the drill /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
without further adue..here is my baby [url="http://vercz.killagraphix.com"]http://vercz.killagraphix.com[/url] ..some of you -might- have to hard refresh to change header images
and once again: [url="http://vercz.killagraphix.com"]http://vercz.killagraphix.com[/url]
thankya muchly, i hope you like it as much as i do /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />
the malice
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
the malice
As I said in chat vercz, that looks really good /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Haven't found a bug yet, but I'll let you know
Haven't found a bug yet, but I'll let you know
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
the malice
Oh very sexy, very sexy indeed. I love it!.


