KillaDesign Goes Live
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
KillaDesign Goes Live
[url="http://www.killadesign.com"]KillaDesign[/url] is the newest addition to KillaNet Technology's family of sites.
KillaDesign is KillaNet's professional design, scripting and programming site. Several members of KillaNet's Design Crew (KDC) have already completed a few professional projects, and are just undertaking another.
Thank you to Sp3c for his very professional layout & design, and to Vulture for his efficient and easy-to-use backend Administrative coding.
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
KillaDesign is KillaNet's professional design, scripting and programming site. Several members of KillaNet's Design Crew (KDC) have already completed a few professional projects, and are just undertaking another.
Thank you to Sp3c for his very professional layout & design, and to Vulture for his efficient and easy-to-use backend Administrative coding.
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
KillaDesign Goes Live
Very cool site /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Just saw one little error in it /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> look at the lower text thingie
Just saw one little error in it /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> look at the lower text thingie
...
-
NightStorm
- Administrator

- Posts: 779
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 9:05 am
KillaDesign Goes Live
Already pointed it out, and got yelled at for it. /ggsad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sad)' />
Last edited by NightStorm on Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
KillaDesign Goes Live
Absolutly love it! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Great job sp3c.. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
Carson
KillaDesign Goes Live
An outstanding achievement and a congratulations to everyone who worked so hard on this project. I am very proud of all of you for doing such an excellent job!!!
KillaDesign Goes Live
omg... he speaks /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> jk lol.. I agree with Carson 100% /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
KillaDesign Goes Live
[quote name='Tibs' date='Mar 27 2005, 05:35 AM']Very cool site /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Just saw one little error in it /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> look at the lower text thingie
[right][post="22090"][/post][/right][/quote]
Quit using IE /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
KillaNet = Firefox friendly zone /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Just saw one little error in it /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> look at the lower text thingie
[right][post="22090"][/post][/right][/quote]
Quit using IE /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
KillaNet = Firefox friendly zone /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
KillaDesign Goes Live
/me gives in and switches fire fox to default
woohooo great job people!
woohooo great job people!
KillaDesign Goes Live
That error wasn't there when I finished coding it /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />
* looks at Scott *
Thanks for all the kind comments people /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
* looks at Scott *
Thanks for all the kind comments people /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
KillaDesign Goes Live
Awesome work on the design sp3c.. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
The bruises fade but memories are made.
KillaDesign Goes Live
wh00te! thats a killa design alright /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> well done to everyone involved...if that doesnt give us work, what will? lol
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
KillaDesign Goes Live
Looks awesome, great job.
KillaDesign Goes Live
Thanks...and as always...there's much more to come /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
Rift
KillaDesign Goes Live
I like it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />, not that someone here couldnt figure it out im sure.. but if you wanted the template to stop dropping the image on the right of the page when viewed in IE you could just enclose the whole bar on bottom in a div tag like
just trying to help:P.
Also i was wondering if it was thought of to have a submission script sorta like rent-a-coder that lets people openly display a project they'd like to have done and what they may or may not be willing to pay for it
Code: Select all
<div>
<DIV id=copyright_left>
......
<div>just trying to help:P.
Also i was wondering if it was thought of to have a submission script sorta like rent-a-coder that lets people openly display a project they'd like to have done and what they may or may not be willing to pay for it
KillaDesign Goes Live
Rift, there are 4 divs that make up that copyright bar, take a look at the source /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I'll fix it later, right now I'm busy and catering for the IE users isn't very high on the priority list (GET A DECENT BROWSER!!) thumb_yello.gif
I'll fix it later, right now I'm busy and catering for the IE users isn't very high on the priority list (GET A DECENT BROWSER!!) thumb_yello.gif
Last edited by Sp3culuM on Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
FlyingDoggyJake
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 254
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
KillaDesign Goes Live
Looks fantastic .... nice work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
[quote]catering for the IE users isn't very high on the priority list (GET A DECENT BROWSER!!)[/quote]
even though IE may be an inferior browser, from what I've heard it still is the most used browser.... so as poopy as it may be, on a public site catering to IE becomes important. This is an old issue. I remember years ago hearing similar problems between netscape and IE, and the general conclusion was that if you couldn't cater to both, you were simply cutting yourself out of a huge market share. Just thought I'd throw that in there.
Oh, this is a little off of topic, but I noticed that on the freeware page, the link to the "wallpaper changer" appears to be broken. :S
At any rate, the site looks absolutely amazing! great job guys people /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[quote]catering for the IE users isn't very high on the priority list (GET A DECENT BROWSER!!)[/quote]
even though IE may be an inferior browser, from what I've heard it still is the most used browser.... so as poopy as it may be, on a public site catering to IE becomes important. This is an old issue. I remember years ago hearing similar problems between netscape and IE, and the general conclusion was that if you couldn't cater to both, you were simply cutting yourself out of a huge market share. Just thought I'd throw that in there.
Oh, this is a little off of topic, but I noticed that on the freeware page, the link to the "wallpaper changer" appears to be broken. :S
At any rate, the site looks absolutely amazing! great job guys people /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />


KillaDesign Goes Live
Probably just a typo by the coder /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />
I'll fix it as soon as I finish what I'm working on. TY for pointing it out. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
I'll fix it as soon as I finish what I'm working on. TY for pointing it out. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
Rift
KillaDesign Goes Live
[quote]Rift, there are 4 divs that make up that copyright bar, take a look at the source /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />[/quote]
yeah... that's obvious, i didnt state how many div's there are, as far as i know that's what the ... was for, i figured it'd be obvious it was a filler for all the pre-existing code. I wouldnt have tried to help and give you code that i hadnt tested, so if i tested it id of seen how many divs there were. I guess i could have stated the obvious that if you surrounded all of the four div's inside of a div it would keep them together, i figured what i posted would be easier to understand though. anyway I just figured id mention how easy it is to fix that bit of source to work on IE;).
yeah... that's obvious, i didnt state how many div's there are, as far as i know that's what the ... was for, i figured it'd be obvious it was a filler for all the pre-existing code. I wouldnt have tried to help and give you code that i hadnt tested, so if i tested it id of seen how many divs there were. I guess i could have stated the obvious that if you surrounded all of the four div's inside of a div it would keep them together, i figured what i posted would be easier to understand though. anyway I just figured id mention how easy it is to fix that bit of source to work on IE;).
Last edited by Rift on Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KillaDesign Goes Live
I know Jake, it was a joke /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Rift, you don't understand: Look carefully, the footer already has a wrapper div around them all. Then one on the left containing an image, one in the middle for the text and another on the right for another image. That makes 4.
What you're telling me to do to fix it, I did in the first place. Like I've already said, I'll fix it later.
Rift, you don't understand: Look carefully, the footer already has a wrapper div around them all. Then one on the left containing an image, one in the middle for the text and another on the right for another image. That makes 4.
What you're telling me to do to fix it, I did in the first place. Like I've already said, I'll fix it later.
Last edited by Sp3culuM on Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KillaDesign Goes Live
[quote name='Sp3culuM' date='Mar 29 2005, 03:03 AM']Rift, there are 4 divs that make up that copyright bar, take a look at the source /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I'll fix it later, right now I'm busy and catering for the IE users isn't very high on the priority list (GET A DECENT BROWSER!!) thumb_yello.gif
[right][post="22163"][/post][/right][/quote]
I beleive noone here still uses Windows 3.1 so why are you using an outdated browser? Upgrade people! IT'S FREE, it's got tabs and it's fully standards compliant.
I'll fix it later, right now I'm busy and catering for the IE users isn't very high on the priority list (GET A DECENT BROWSER!!) thumb_yello.gif
[right][post="22163"][/post][/right][/quote]
I beleive noone here still uses Windows 3.1 so why are you using an outdated browser? Upgrade people! IT'S FREE, it's got tabs and it's fully standards compliant.






