Crazy...
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Crazy...
I AM BACK... and READY TO BE A HEADACHE TO ADA again ... so someone better get her some pills...lmao shes goin to need them /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /> /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' />
DARKSON IS BACK /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
Darkson /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
DARKSON IS BACK /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
Darkson /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Crazy...
/broomwack-shy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(broom)' /> welcome /broomwack-shy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(broom)' /> back /broomwack-shy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(broom)' /> DD /broomwack-shy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(broom)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Crazy...
LOL YOU BRING THE /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' /> OUT IN ME /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' /> /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
DARKSON /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
DARKSON /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Crazy...
/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' /> /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' /> WHAT A LOOK /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' /> /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
DARKSON /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
DARKSON /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Crazy...
I GOT YA PEA SHOOTER... /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
/2guns.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(shoot)' />
DARKSON /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
AND... IM JUST FEW BRICK SHY OF A LOAD.. SO DONT TEMP ME /crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' />
/2guns.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(shoot)' />
DARKSON /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
AND... IM JUST FEW BRICK SHY OF A LOAD.. SO DONT TEMP ME /crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' />
Crazy...
you better behave or I'll send the ruffian /nunu.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sp3c)' /> and the gangstaboi /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' /> after you.....so stay away from my :pee-shoot:

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Crazy...
Heard ADA /witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' /> Calls his name /nunu.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sp3c)' /> . /webmaster.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nutz)' /> and im the insane one out of the group dont make me cut ya /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' />

-
FlyingDoggyJake
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 254
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Crazy...
[quote name='Vercz']wait a minute..im the resident loony[/quote]
[quote name='radar']I saw the topic name "Crazy..." and it just SCREAMED "Staff" so... here I am[/quote]
[quote name='LATIN']im the insane one out of the group[/quote]
hmmm ..... we seem to have a conflict here.... so who really IS the craziest?
Perhaps we should auction off the spot for the craziest member.
I'll open the bidding at 3 pieces of colored yarn ..... do I hear 4 anyone, anyone?
[quote name='radar']I saw the topic name "Crazy..." and it just SCREAMED "Staff" so... here I am[/quote]
[quote name='LATIN']im the insane one out of the group[/quote]
hmmm ..... we seem to have a conflict here.... so who really IS the craziest?
Perhaps we should auction off the spot for the craziest member.
I'll open the bidding at 3 pieces of colored yarn ..... do I hear 4 anyone, anyone?
Last edited by FlyingDoggyJake on Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.


-
FlyingDoggyJake
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 254
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Crazy...
and the frail alien gentlemen in the gangsta hat makes a motion .... WE'VE GOT 4 LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! ... That's 4 colored pieces of yarn, do I hear 5?
Anyone? Anyone?
GOING ONCE.....
GOING TWICE.....
Anyone? Anyone?
GOING ONCE.....
GOING TWICE.....


-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
Crazy...
does it have to be yarn? I got 2 pieces of yarn and 3 elastic bands.....ohhh and a piece of string
-
FlyingDoggyJake
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 254
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Crazy...
SOLD! .... to the lady sporting scales and fire breath!
Congrats Shy! .... you've bought yourself the title being crazy for the bargain price of 2 pieces of yarn, 3 elastic bands and a piece of string.
Please accept this complementary bright red "special" helmut as a token of appreciation.
Well done Shy! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Congrats Shy! .... you've bought yourself the title being crazy for the bargain price of 2 pieces of yarn, 3 elastic bands and a piece of string.
Please accept this complementary bright red "special" helmut as a token of appreciation.
Well done Shy! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />


Crazy...
omfg i win. yay. now shower me with praise kthx tbh.
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]




