Wallpaper Competition 7

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Locked
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Wallpaper Competition 7

Post by Josh »

Thanks for the votes all! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

After thinking for a while I decided to come up with a theme of: Instruments

Guitars....Clarinets.....Gong? Who knows..you come up with an instrument and make it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Yes I know it kind of goes with last weeks theme of music, but I've been waiting for me to get chosen and I want this theme! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> HAH! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Thanks again for the votes! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader/"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader/"]Uploader 2[/url]
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Wallpaper Competition 7

Post by Tami »

hmmmm interesting theme....I'll have to see what I can come up with /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Wallpaper Competition 7

Post by Tami »

[attachment=627:attachment]
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Shydragonchic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am

Wallpaper Competition 7

Post by Shydragonchic »

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/gongwp.gif"]Boinggggggg[/url]

It's about the only instrument I can play....since I got banned from playing the stereo.
Last edited by Shydragonchic on Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Wallpaper Competition 7

Post by Josh »

lmao shy...good entries guys

*watches himself get yelled at by Adaera*
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
us3rX
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:11 pm

Wallpaper Competition 7

Post by us3rX »

[url="http://us3rx.killagraphix.com/wpcomp/instruments.png"]Clickage /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />[/url]

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

[size=0]*Used Stock Photo for the Guiltar, Permission was granted after submiting link to finished product, then used an plugin to "rough" it up[/size]
Last edited by us3rX on Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

Image

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source

"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown

"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals

[/align]
Locked

Return to “Competition Archives”