This is the frontend output of one of the things I have been working on during my work experience. While this is only the mock-up, the backend PHP is working and outputting it (live at [url="http://www.ukmotoringdirectory.co.uk/uk.php?id=959"]http://www.ukmotoringdirectory.co.uk/uk.php?id=959[/url] )
Here is the mock up, NO TABLES /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> css-driven
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/layout_uk.gif"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/layout_uk.gif[/url]
Work Experience
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Work Experience
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!! cool work trin /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
----
ner0
----
ner0
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Work Experience
Looks nice Trin /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.


