Competition 22 Vote
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Competition 22 Vote
Good Luck Everyone /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Competition 22 Vote
good job everyone. it was really hard to pick which one I thought was best /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' />
Competition 22 Vote
lol ada mine wasnt meant to be submitted X=
Competition 22 Vote
but you didn't say that /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Competition 22 Vote
lol you're so predictable /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
too bad hockey's still on strike /shifty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(shift)' />
too bad hockey's still on strike /shifty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(shift)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Competition 22 Vote
Good luck everyone
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Competition 22 Vote
I KNOW!!!! /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> I THINK I GATTA KICK THE PPL WHO PUT IT ON LOCK OUT IN THE SHIN WITH AN ICE SKATE


