Competition 19
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Competition 19
Thanks for voting for my banner /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />, This weeks theme is "Holiday"
Allowable banner size: up to 500 x 100 pixels.
(borg)'s are going to take over in 2005 /ninja_hide.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fade)' />
[url="http://killagraphix.com/uploader"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://killanet.net/uploader"]Uploader 2[/url]
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Allowable banner size: up to 500 x 100 pixels.
(borg)'s are going to take over in 2005 /ninja_hide.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fade)' />
[url="http://killagraphix.com/uploader"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://killanet.net/uploader"]Uploader 2[/url]
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Last edited by us3rX on Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]
Competition 19
*cough*userxspammedvotesinbannercomp18*uncough*
Here's my entry for #19
[img]http://frozenplague.net/img/banner19.jpg[/img]
Here's my entry for #19
[img]http://frozenplague.net/img/banner19.jpg[/img]
Competition 19
Enjoy.
[img]http://electrix.atomixnetwork.com/images/holiday1.png[/img]
[img]http://electrix.atomixnetwork.com/images/holiday2.png[/img]
More to come.. I think =P
[img]http://electrix.atomixnetwork.com/images/holiday1.png[/img]
[img]http://electrix.atomixnetwork.com/images/holiday2.png[/img]
More to come.. I think =P
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Competition 19
I can see some great entries coming up for this one, who knows, if i can find some time amongst my headaches i might try and make one.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Competition 19
OMG TRIN... I LOVE IT!!! ITS PERFECT!!!!!!!
Competition 19
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kgandy.gif[/img]
I made everything except the font, and the brush to make the snow /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Mmmmmmm candy
I made everything except the font, and the brush to make the snow /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Mmmmmmm candy
Competition 19
Ok, I'm planning on entering this one /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />...
so this space is reserved /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
I feel i've been neglecting photoshop, so I installed a bunch 'o' fonts earlier, and as soon as I find the cd i'll get designing (grin)
so this space is reserved /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
I feel i've been neglecting photoshop, so I installed a bunch 'o' fonts earlier, and as soon as I find the cd i'll get designing (grin)
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Competition 19
Nice banner there shane, im sure KillaGrapghix will love it, but how about we concentrate on KillaGraphix instead /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
Last edited by mobil1_oils on Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Competition 19
haha mobes!! Didn't even notice that /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Jeremy always typo's it too..
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Competition 19
yes but i just type it to fast and i just press "p" b4 i press the "h"(ex: killagrahpix) i dont add extra letters /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]
Competition 19
It's still considered a typo <_<
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Competition 19
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kgxm.gif[/img]
Fixed + animated ; snow turned out crapy *shouldnt of duplicated the layers* ohh well
Fixed + animated ; snow turned out crapy *shouldnt of duplicated the layers* ohh well
Last edited by Endo on Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Competition 19
wo0t! Your banner looks better with the animated lights /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I'm getting there on my banner... This banner, by far, will be the one I put most of my effort into basically because I just love Christmas ^.^
I made a snowman too /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> I need to fix him though, he looks a little weird in my eyes:
[img]http://josh.killagraphix.com/images/snowman.gif[/img]
I'm getting there on my banner... This banner, by far, will be the one I put most of my effort into basically because I just love Christmas ^.^
I made a snowman too /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> I need to fix him though, he looks a little weird in my eyes:
[img]http://josh.killagraphix.com/images/snowman.gif[/img]
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Competition 19
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[img]http://nnn-clan.net/pics/kg_19holiday_sp3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://nnn-clan.net/pics/kg_19holiday_sp3.jpg[/img]
Competition 19
I like it...and Shane's too. They are very...Dr. Seuss-like
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
/post-4-1070161251.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(xbrows)' />
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
/post-4-1070161251.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(xbrows)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Competition 19
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
missed the two banner comps previously not gonan miss this one
ps: could my sig be counted aswell? XD
missed the two banner comps previously not gonan miss this one
ps: could my sig be counted aswell? XD
Competition 19
You sig is very holiday feeling.. I don't see why not but it depends if Adaera adds it to the comp or not. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I keep telling myself I need to work on my banner (which is like 5% complete..) I'll hopefully get to work on it christmas day or christmas eve, I doubt on christmas day though........Way to much stuff to play with /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> *Can't wait to see what he got*
I got one little bitty present under the tree right now, and mom says that the rest of my "santa" presents will be there on christmas morning so that means that I got big bulky items /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> YAY!!
I keep telling myself I need to work on my banner (which is like 5% complete..) I'll hopefully get to work on it christmas day or christmas eve, I doubt on christmas day though........Way to much stuff to play with /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> *Can't wait to see what he got*
I got one little bitty present under the tree right now, and mom says that the rest of my "santa" presents will be there on christmas morning so that means that I got big bulky items /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> YAY!!
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Competition 19
haha k josh enjoy opening up your christmas presents then /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Competition 19
Some awesome entries this week well done to those whom have entered.
The bruises fade but memories are made.





