Here's my newest wallpaper
[url="http://tibs.killanet.net/images/Wallpaper/Light1024.jpg"]http://tibs.killanet.net/images/Wallpaper/Light1024.jpg[/url]
[url="http://tibs.killanet.net/images/Wallpaper/Light1280.jpg"]http://tibs.killanet.net/images/Wallpaper/Light1280.jpg[/url]
Latest wallpaper
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Latest wallpaper
Very professional looking Ares /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Well done /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> (5 thumbs up)
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Latest wallpaper
It looks alright.. I've definitely seen you do much better though.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Latest wallpaper
/blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> Well I think it looks simple yet professional /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Latest wallpaper
It wasn't actually ment to blow your minds away /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> it was created quite fast, I guess in 15-20 minutes. But thanks for the comment ruff /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
...
Latest wallpaper
Normal omni lights with soft shadows and on 57% /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
...
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Latest wallpaper
I wasn't trying to insult you, sorry if I did.
Last edited by RuffRyders on Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Latest wallpaper
You really didn't /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> It was just something I quickly made /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
...

