<B><i><font face=tahoma color=#666666>Earlier today it was looking a bit gloomy and i decided there was a perfect opportunity for some photography, so we went for a drive to a location called "The Pinnacle". Just outside of Orange NSW.
These photos were taken with a Kodak EasyShare CX7220 digital camera, and have not been altered in any way shape or form.
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5951.JPG"]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5951.JPG[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5952.JPG"]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5952.JPG[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5953.JPG"]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5953.JPG[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5954.JPG"]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5954.JPG[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5955.JPG"]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5955.JPG[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5957.JPG"]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5957.JPG[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5959.JPG"]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5959.JPG[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5960.JPG"]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5960.JPG[/url]
Enjoy </b></i></font>
The Pinnacle
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
The Pinnacle
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5957.JPG"]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5957.JPG[/url]
I love this one.. It's pretty looking to me because I just love the way it looks before it rains/storms /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> WD mobes
I love this one.. It's pretty looking to me because I just love the way it looks before it rains/storms /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> WD mobes
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
The Pinnacle
[quote name='Josh`' date='Dec 6 2004, 02:33 AM'][url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5957.JPG"]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_5957.JPG[/url]
I love this one.. It's pretty looking to me because I just love the way it looks before it rains/storms /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> WD mobes
[right][post="16014"][/post][/right][/quote]
That one is my fav also, i'm a bit disappointed about the photo quality itself but the photo i love. I waitied up there for about 45 minutes just so the downpour started on the horizon so i could get a photo of it localized in the one area.
I love this one.. It's pretty looking to me because I just love the way it looks before it rains/storms /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> WD mobes
[right][post="16014"][/post][/right][/quote]
That one is my fav also, i'm a bit disappointed about the photo quality itself but the photo i love. I waitied up there for about 45 minutes just so the downpour started on the horizon so i could get a photo of it localized in the one area.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
The Pinnacle
Purdy! Some of the photo's look really good, well done.
The bruises fade but memories are made.