I've been playing with this one off and on when ever I get time....I have psp 8 and am trying to make the jump from sketching with pencil to doing it on the computer.....what's missing?...other than the eye lashes lol
[img]http://www3.telus.net/public/cbell64/eyeattempt.gif[/img]
Eye Attempt
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
Eye Attempt
WHOA! that looks reall good, they eye's a bit freaky, doing well though, umm i dunno whats missing, perhaps a little shading where the top of the nose would be so it doesnt look to flat, infact youdont even need that, good depth, the eyebrow looks good too, nw /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Eye Attempt
Thatz wicked. I dont know what is missing either /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />
Eye Attempt
Good start, Shy....I dunno what's missing, but to me it looks like the angle on the eyebrow might be off a bit, perhaps sloping too quickly towards the nose? But then again don't ask me, I was painting with the tablet...making mountains and Michael asked me what the waves were for <_<

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Eye Attempt
without the eyebrow, i was inclined to thinking that it was a left eye, whereas, infact, its a right eye, maybe it has something to do with the facial shading, maybe the shape/angle of the eye...not entirely sure, apart from that...its a great job /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> well done, almost makes me want to take up digital human drawing (things) ...would be better if i had a tablet aswell though...ohh well, its on the list.. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Eye Attempt
It looks fantastic Shy. /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' />
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Eye Attempt
The veins in the Iris of the eye,, you know the ones that are bloodshot most of the time /LSHIC.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.






