I finally took the time to learn how to make picture tubes; too bad I didn't know earlier that it was this easy /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> When I get time, I'll write our own tutorial for it.
[img]http://members.shaw.ca/tgbanners/Images/FullMoonTube.png[/img]
Picture Tube
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Picture Tube

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Picture Tube
wow lol. I just saw a tutorial for making a picture tube :| It's REAL easy lol. I thought it would be really difficult /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Picture Tube
Wow ada, that looks like the moon kinda, or a planet of some sort /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
Picture Tube
That's because it *is* the Moon <_<

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Picture Tube
well atleast i got it ^right^ /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Picture Tube
good to see that you know what the moon looks like /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Picture Tube
Yes, im a very very smart boy arent i /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.


