My work
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
My work
Just something I created whilst I was messing around with a very limited adobe photoshop.. version 4 to be precise. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Last edited by RuffRyders on Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
My work
Hm I don't know what's wrong with it I'll take another shot at uploading it tomorrow if I can.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
My work
Lol yeah ;d 1337 haha.. as i said before hopefully I can upload it properly.. the forum kept timing out on me yesterday /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
The bruises fade but memories are made.
[/align]