For those of you wishing to make an IRC Server/IRC client you might find this usefull. It is a list of the IRC protocal Standards as they are in use today. Keep in mind this is a large file and may not be dialup friendly, but a great source of information for people with too much time /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[url="http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2812.html"]http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2812.html[/url]
IRC Client / Server
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
IRC Client / Server
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
-
FlyingDoggyJake
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 254
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
IRC Client / Server
Great resource redrum... I find this very helpful /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />


