Okay.. I've gotten this far from what my last post was (http://josh.killagraphix.com/csshelp.html) and now I'm 100% stuck on how to get this thing centered... Anyone know how I could center my whole page? (I tried tags right after the and right before the tags.. Didn't work.
doesn't work either as us3rx thought it would be it...
I'm just STUCK! What do I do? /ggsad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sad)' /> /head_hurts_kr.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ow)' />
Thanks in advance!
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
More CSS Help: Centering
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
More CSS Help: Centering
Last edited by Josh on Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
More CSS Help: Centering
Code: Select all
<div align="center"><div id="blah" align="center">stuff you want centered goes here</div></div>Code: Select all
<div align="center"><div class="blah" align="center">stuff you want centered goes here</div></div>
with...
div.blah {
font:7pt Arial;
color:#FFFFFF;
text-decoration:none;
}More CSS Help: Centering
Now that I'm back from my visit down to Missouri....
Thank you Vercz /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Thank you Vercz /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]


