Just Purchased The Graphire3

Support for Graphics Questions

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Just Purchased The Graphire3

Post by Tami »

I haven't had much time to muck around with the controls, but I'm liking it so far. Takes a bit to get used to drawing with a pen but looking at the monitor to see what I'm doing. I am used to doing that with my mouse, but I use my right hand for that...being left handed, and using a pen like I normally would, seems to cause the wires to cross somewhat. Once I get used to using this tablet though, I think it will be much easier for creating custom fonts & freehand some clipart. It will also work with office xp and convert what I write to text, which would be fine, but I can type faster than I can write by hand lol....
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

Just Purchased The Graphire3

Post by Vercz »

ive been looking at getting one of these for a while, as a lot of stuff that i can draw...cant be done nearly as good on a comp...well, i cant anyway /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ...now to convince the parents to pay for one.......
Image

Image
Post Reply

Return to “2D Graphics”