A nifty tool for creating graffiti-styled logos
[url="http://www.graffiticreator.net/"]Graffiti Creator[/url]
Graffiti Creator
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Graffiti Creator

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Graffiti Creator
Yeah /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Just another one of those things I stumbled across while looking for something else.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Graffiti Creator
finally something cool to do during computer class /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> since i don't think i can do php /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' />
Last edited by Jim on Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.


