animation I did today

Computer Graphics Projects From Our Members

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

animation I did today

Post by Josh »

done from a tutorial/animation class that took all day to complete literally.... Still not done technically.

[img]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/880/animationr.gif[/img]

:D What'cha think??
Last edited by Josh on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

animation I did today

Post by Marko »

Very nicely done. It's the little subtle movements of the body that make it very effective.
Did you use Maya or 3DS Max?
Image
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

animation I did today

Post by Josh »

Maya 2009 :)
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

animation I did today

Post by Marko »

Is Maya better for animation or is it just personal preference?
Image
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

animation I did today

Post by Tami »

Nicely done, Josh - such improvement in your animations lately (nod)
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
False_Pretense
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

animation I did today

Post by False_Pretense »

Very cool Josh, Marko is right
[b][quote][/b]It's the little subtle movements of the body that make it very effective.[b][/quote]

[/b]I will have to try Maya some time soon. I see my Emotes still live in the box.
(debate) [url="http://java%20script:add_smilie("][color="#bb0104"](sugar)[/color][/url] [url="http://java%20script:add_smilie("][color="#bb0104"](coffee)[/color][/url] [url="http://java%20script:add_smilie("][color="#bb0104"](hdance)[/color][/url] hehe
Image
Post Reply

Return to “The Studio”