Long time no see ...

Members\' Social Area: Birthdays, Jokes, Riddles, General Chat & Insanity

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Long time no see ...

Post by Tibs »

* walks around looking amazed :o *

It's been a while now since I last came here.
Work and g/f are keeping me busy so I don't have time to even be online.

Just hopping in to say I haven't forgotten you guys/girls (men/women?). (lol1)

I hope everything is going good for all of you!

(fade)
...
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Long time no see ...

Post by Tami »

Hey Tibbles :D

All is going reasonably well, I think; I hope you had a great birthday. Where are you working now - did you make that career change you were talking about?
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Long time no see ...

Post by Josh »

hi tibs!!! :D
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “Phoenix Lounge”