This looks pretty cool, wouldnt mind doing something similar to that if i ever get the time/money.
Note, there are quite a few images on this site, takes a while to load on 56K.
[url="http://members.home.nl/gis/"]Clickety[/url]
please note, there is a foul comment on the very bottom of this page... its not too bad... and is slightly censored but if you ARE offended by such language, just dont look at the bottom of the page, lol. I just thought one foul comment wasnt worth me not posting this.
Like/Dont like... whats your opinion, i like it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.
Half Life 2 System
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Half Life 2 System
Looks cool mobes /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Half Life 2 System
Yeh I am a total noob about the hardware side of stuff, I'd love to mod my PC like that! Something america's army style /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> maybe some cammo paint /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
PS: that keyboard pwns!
PS: that keyboard pwns!
Half Life 2 System
/blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> I wish my case looked like that. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Half Life 2 System
I'd mod mine to a garfield type themish thing =p Orange fur coming out of the keyboard would be awesome XD haha inbetwen the keys /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> lmao
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]


