PaddyB

A Place For New Members To Say Hi

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
PaddyB
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:22 pm

PaddyB

Post by PaddyB »

Hey everyone!
You probably don't remember me, I joined about 2 years ago. Haven't been on in over a year or so, but I've been gettin back into graphic design lately and I remembered killgraphix. So here I am /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image
Wayne
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

PaddyB

Post by Wayne »

welcome back Paddy! Glad to have you back! We have plenty new stuff since then (plenty gaming stuff), so take a look around, and enjoy your stay /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Don't forget to post you're latest works for all of us to see!!

Wayne
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

PaddyB

Post by Tami »

Hey Paddy - welcome back to the community, looking forward to seeing your creations again /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

PaddyB

Post by Josh »

Nope, I haven't forgotten you /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Welcome back to the community! Make sure you post some stuff of yours /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Jim
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

PaddyB

Post by Jim »

Welcome back Paddy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.

It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.

If I'd live in another time or place...

...my story might have had a very different ending.
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”