Spontaneous Human Combustion

Members\' Social Area: Birthdays, Jokes, Riddles, General Chat & Insanity

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Shydragonchic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am

Spontaneous Human Combustion

Post by Shydragonchic »

[url="http://www.alternativescience.com/spontaneous-human-combustion-burning-issue.htm"]#1[/url]
[url="http://www.crystalinks.com/shc.html"]#2[/url]
[url="http://http://www.csicop.org/si/9611/shc.html"]#3[/url]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Spontaneous Human Combustion

Post by Tami »

Ididn'tdoit I was nowhere in the vicinity
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Skidz`Crew
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 437
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Spontaneous Human Combustion

Post by Skidz`Crew »

LOL There are Many thangs we will never know, like what came first the chicken or the egg?
Image

ImageImage
to@ds
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Spontaneous Human Combustion

Post by to@ds »

It happaned to me once, some people say it may have been because I sprayed myself with lighter fluid when I picked it up by accident instead of my deodorant, and then light a cigarette. I still say it was spontanious combustion, /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]

[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
LoVeDoCtOrCaSa
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Spontaneous Human Combustion

Post by LoVeDoCtOrCaSa »

Waant me either i use my gun no flamethrowers
Post Reply

Return to “Phoenix Lounge”