sLw
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
sLw
Version 2 of the Sleepless Wonders website.
[url="http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_1.jpg"]http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_1.jpg[/url]
[url="http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_2.jpg"]http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_2.jpg[/url]
[url="http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_3.jpg"]http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_3.jpg[/url]
[url="http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_4.jpg"]http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_4.jpg[/url]
[url="http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_5.jpg"]http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_5.jpg[/url]
[url="http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_6.jpg"]http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_6.jpg[/url]
There may well be more images after this but these are the WIP stages I have so far.
I've been asking many others for comments as i've been working, so i'm looking for more.
Bare in mind this is a Counter-Strike clan and community website. It is supposed to be that wide, so please spare the "WHAT ABOUT THE 800x600 USERS!!". The tab above the nav, below the 468x60 advert space is for user login. The darker button is its rollover state. It was all designed in PS7.
Thanks to those in the staff room for comments.
Think I covered everything..? /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[url="http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_1.jpg"]http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_1.jpg[/url]
[url="http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_2.jpg"]http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_2.jpg[/url]
[url="http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_3.jpg"]http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_3.jpg[/url]
[url="http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_4.jpg"]http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_4.jpg[/url]
[url="http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_5.jpg"]http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_5.jpg[/url]
[url="http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_6.jpg"]http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_6.jpg[/url]
There may well be more images after this but these are the WIP stages I have so far.
I've been asking many others for comments as i've been working, so i'm looking for more.
Bare in mind this is a Counter-Strike clan and community website. It is supposed to be that wide, so please spare the "WHAT ABOUT THE 800x600 USERS!!". The tab above the nav, below the 468x60 advert space is for user login. The darker button is its rollover state. It was all designed in PS7.
Thanks to those in the staff room for comments.
Think I covered everything..? /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
sLw
hmm, forget me designing my own websites, how would you like to design v5 of my website /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
top stuff, i really like it, its not typical websites that everyone has its creative so its good /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
top stuff, i really like it, its not typical websites that everyone has its creative so its good /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

sLw
its awesome sp3c, exactly the kinda site I like, nice smooth colors which go really well with each other, and good shapes and interfaces /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> top job...
only thing I could suggest, is maybe put something like "latest news" in the space between the whitespace and the buttons...
looks great, good job
only thing I could suggest, is maybe put something like "latest news" in the space between the whitespace and the buttons...
looks great, good job
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
sLw
ty for more comments /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
ner0:
[quote]The tab above the nav, below the 468x60 advert space is for user login.[/quote] /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
The latest news block will simply list the 5/6 latest news topics so people can scroll straight to them instead of having to scroll down the page to see what news is available. Thanks for the suggestion though /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
ner0:
[quote]The tab above the nav, below the 468x60 advert space is for user login.[/quote] /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
The latest news block will simply list the 5/6 latest news topics so people can scroll straight to them instead of having to scroll down the page to see what news is available. Thanks for the suggestion though /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
sLw
/Doh1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(doh)' /> didn't see that, thats cool, I just thought it looked a bit bare without content, obviously you have that covered lol... /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
/penguin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':penguin:' /> -- ner0
/penguin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':penguin:' /> -- ner0
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
sLw
Sorry for double post. Didn't want to edit just in case some didn't see this update.
[url="http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_10.jpg"]http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_10.jpg[/url]
Improvement? Comments?
I'm not looking for applause to make me feel good by the way /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> just wanna get the best out of myself /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[url="http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_10.jpg"]http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_10.jpg[/url]
Improvement? Comments?
I'm not looking for applause to make me feel good by the way /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> just wanna get the best out of myself /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
-
False_Pretense
- Newbie

- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
sLw
I have used a Black, Gray, White. skeem before. They look nice, but are boaring. I have found that adding a bit of color, like in icons or buttons. Makes the page jump out at you. IMHO
on another note LOOKS GOOD /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
on another note LOOKS GOOD /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

sLw
[quote name='Sp3culuM' date='Aug 28 2004, 06:43 AM']Sorry for double post. Didn't want to edit just in case some didn't see this update.
[url="http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_10.jpg"]http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_10.jpg[/url]
Improvement? Comments?
I'm not looking for applause to make me feel good by the way /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> just wanna get the best out of myself /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[right][post="8684"][/post][/right][/quote]
The drop shadow around the text on the button looks too close.
[url="http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_10.jpg"]http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/slw_v2_10.jpg[/url]
Improvement? Comments?
I'm not looking for applause to make me feel good by the way /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> just wanna get the best out of myself /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[right][post="8684"][/post][/right][/quote]
The drop shadow around the text on the button looks too close.
-
False_Pretense
- Newbie

- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
sLw
Thats Blue? /sleepy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sleep)' /> Blink... /sleepy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sleep)' /> Blink...
I must be color blined /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> lol
I must be color blined /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> lol




