It counts!

Photography Gallery

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Devenox
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

It counts!

Post by Devenox »

Hello.
I have recently been away from KG as I been annoyingly busy.
I'm back now, and hopefully will be here to stay

[url="http://xt10.net/images/data1/dev.jpg"]/click.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(click)' />[/url]

Here's my pic, taken on a cellphone camera.
Eh


[quote name='Guidelines']5. When posting images in topics please post links to images which exceed 500 pixels high x 500 pixels wide. Any posts found not following this guideline will either be removed or edited.[/quote]
Last edited by Devenox on Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

It counts!

Post by Tami »

wb dev, it's great to see you back /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

It counts!

Post by Josh »

^.^ wb /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I saw that pic once somewhere.. I'm trying to think of where /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' /> anyway, glad to have you bakc /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “The Darkroom”