A sig banner...finally
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
A sig banner...finally
Well, lemme know what you think. /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
[img]http://68.100.179.60:3074/~killagraphix/sig.gif[/img]
[img]http://68.100.179.60:3074/~killagraphix/sig.gif[/img]
Last edited by Jim on Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
A sig banner...finally
Lol its cool, but i think your breaking the sig guidelines with the quote lol, my idea would be to put it in the banner /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> Cool staff title lmfao
A sig banner...finally
Yea, looks good.. I know my first banner didn't look that good =$ ehh lets not get onto that subject.
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
A sig banner...finally
looks funky redrum /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
top stuff /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
and josh...lets not mention my first either /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
top stuff /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
and josh...lets not mention my first either /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
A sig banner...finally
I dunno, but maybe I'm obsessed with black strokes around the outside of everything (I'm saying it needs one) looks sv33t though.
A sig banner...finally
nice, even though i don't like white on red and yellow, it's kinda working for this one /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
A sig banner...finally
[url="http://home.austarnet.com.au/rayclane/banner.jpg"]Clickety /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />[/url]
That was my first banner i made =P. Im sure most people who have known me for a while will remember that MSpaint wonder /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
That was my first banner i made =P. Im sure most people who have known me for a while will remember that MSpaint wonder /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
A sig banner...finally
lmao.. Yes.. That will never been forgotten by me; Was a masterpeice if I do say so myself /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
A sig banner...finally
Aww ty hun /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' /> , You are aware of the fact it sucks arent you. I mean it was only copy and pasting, lol.
A sig banner...finally
Oh, who could possibly forget that mobes?
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
A sig banner...finally
I remember that one, how much I try to forget that one, I can't
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
A sig banner...finally
Ahahahh smartalec, its not THAT bad /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
A sig banner...finally
yes it is /animatedfear.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fear)' /> /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
A sig banner...finally
Thank you for the comments /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> and mobes, I liked that one /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
A sig banner...finally
LMAO, i might have to edit it slightly, resize it and put it as my banner again then =d /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
A sig banner...finally
Yes he does, it violates guidelines =( Therefore I would have to h4x0r the admin cp and remove the banner =) We wouldn't want that would we? lmfao =D!
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
A sig banner...finally
You wouldnt want to remove that or i would have to h4x0r jo0 wif n0t3p4d /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
A sig banner...finally
Looks really nice for a first attempt /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
...




