I Moved The Furniture

The Latest On What\'s New At KillaNet

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

I Moved The Furniture

Post by Tami »

I think I'm done for now though. Hopefully people will find the forum a bit easier to navigate. I'll update the forum site map to reflect the changes.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

I Moved The Furniture

Post by Josh »

wd Ada =d

~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Wingx
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

I Moved The Furniture

Post by Wingx »

it's lots easier /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /boxer.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(box)' /> < i just love that emo
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
Jim
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

I Moved The Furniture

Post by Jim »

Looks good ada, as usual /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.

It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.

If I'd live in another time or place...

...my story might have had a very different ending.
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:08 am

I Moved The Furniture

Post by Scott »

So wheres my traffic police ada? /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

[ot]No real purpose, just needed to show this off somewhere /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> [/ot]
Last edited by Scott on Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ner0
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 9:45 am

I Moved The Furniture

Post by ner0 »

lol! (I'm not really here /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' /> ) I'm working /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <- :( poor class



[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

I Moved The Furniture

Post by Josh »

MY IDEA I TELL YA >.../Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />

Damn buzzard stole my IDEA! :|

Anyway, looks good lmao

~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Shydragonchic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am

I Moved The Furniture

Post by Shydragonchic »

Surrrrrrrrre, now you tell me....*Shy rubs her shins* I guess that'll teach me to go wandering around with the lights out
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

I Moved The Furniture

Post by Tami »

I'm sorry /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Next time I'll leave the hall light on.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Endo
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1158
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:05 am

I Moved The Furniture

Post by Endo »

I dont know what furniture your meaning, but i burnt a whole lot of furniture earlier...
[align=center]

Image

[color=\"#333333\"]Last Blog:[/color][color=\"Green\"] SUMMER [/color][color=\"black\"](30/11/06)[/color]

[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

I Moved The Furniture

Post by Tami »

look at the forum index ..... sheesh..... and you didn't make the fire big enough, couldn't see the flames from here.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

I Moved The Furniture

Post by mobil1_oils »

Technically i dont look much at the layout, i just use the "View New Posts" button and when i make an original post i tend to use the searchy type thing.
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

I Moved The Furniture

Post by Vercz »

hmm..my fav link is the "View New Posts" one too..and when i make a post, its normally in the staff area anyways...so thats easy to find /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
Image

Image
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

I Moved The Furniture

Post by Tami »

Yeah but not everyone is aware of the "View New Posts" option, so I tried to make it easier. BTW did you see the new subforum in The Booking Room?
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

I Moved The Furniture

Post by Vercz »

doubt it *looks*
Image

Image
Post Reply

Return to “KillaNet News”