An image for X-Evo

Computer Graphics Projects From Our Members

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
to@ds
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

An image for X-Evo

Post by to@ds »

I did this one for X-Evo, another member of the site, just dosent post very often. Hope you like it, comments and ratings welcome

[url="http://www.geocities.com/blue_milk17/xevo.jpg"]http://www.geocities.com/blue_milk17/xevo.jpg[/url]
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]

[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
ner0
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 9:45 am

An image for X-Evo

Post by ner0 »

Cool to@ds, Looks great, I like the 3d aspect of it. Good Job! /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <- :( poor class



[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

An image for X-Evo

Post by Tibs »

Yeah it looks really nice /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

About time i started again damn job :s
...
Wingx
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

An image for X-Evo

Post by Wingx »

nice, but ya should add some colors, like dark red would make it better /boxer.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(box)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
to@ds
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

An image for X-Evo

Post by to@ds »

Yeah I would have liked to added some more colour, but he wanted it in black, white and grey, got give em what I want. Im a sucker for blue, so I probably would have done it that colour, lol
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]

[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “The Studio”