This is a wallpaper I just made, comments / suggestions welcome.
[url="http://razor.digiwire.org/kurt.png"]/click.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(click)' />[/url]
Wallpaper
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Wallpaper
Wow! Looks great.. I wouldn't change a single thing about it. looks perfect to me /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Good job /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> 5 thumbs up /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Wallpaper
Very nice razor, ive always been a great kurt fan. Its not overcrowded, its got just the right amount of effects in it to make it look perfect. I cant wait to see some more of your work in the future /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />.