First Pixel Art
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
First Pixel Art
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/1stbuilding.gif"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/1stbuilding.gif[/url]
Thats my first go at pixel art /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Thats my first go at pixel art /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
First Pixel Art
Its my house ;x!!!
j00 b33n st4lk1ng m3 ?? :|
j00 b33n st4lk1ng m3 ?? :|
First Pixel Art
digital blueprint mobes /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
great work trin, really top stuff /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
great work trin, really top stuff /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
First Pixel Art
Looks really cool, I've always wanted to give pixel art a shot... I'm to scared I wont get any where tho lol
Do you have any links to tutorials or anything?
Do you have any links to tutorials or anything?
First Pixel Art
Well done, Trin....btw I like the idea that you and exile discussed very briefly in #kg last night. Have to ponder on that a little more. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[url="http://www.natomic.com/hosted/marks/mpat/"]http://www.natomic.com/hosted/marks/mpat/[/url] there's one, Rainbow
[url="http://www.natomic.com/hosted/marks/mpat/"]http://www.natomic.com/hosted/marks/mpat/[/url] there's one, Rainbow

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
First Pixel Art
I have to say Trin did get me interested in Pixel art.. I haven't really looked at how much detail you can get in just by adding 1 little pixel and how addicting it is to make it look very wonderful. and when you zoom out and look at it, it's just a "wow.. I actually did that"
*thanks Trin* Thank you oh great one =P =D
*thanks Trin* Thank you oh great one =P =D
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
First Pixel Art
Looks cool hun. Im not really a fan of the pixel art thing. It looks cool and stuff, but it just dosent do it for me, allthough I do appreciate what it takes to make pixel art images. They look cute more than anything I think. If any of you are fans of pixel art, then you should check out this winamp skin I saw a few weeks back when I started to learn about skinning. I saw it and thought it looked pretty cute.
[url="http://www.winamp.com/skins/details.php?id=142433"]http://www.winamp.com/skins/details.php?id=142433[/url]
[url="http://www.winamp.com/skins/details.php?id=142433"]http://www.winamp.com/skins/details.php?id=142433[/url]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
First Pixel Art
Cool trin! Pixel are is fun, you can do nearly anything, bluesphere i think it is had links to two pixel tuts, for a car and for a person =)
First Pixel Art
So far I've only worked with squares/4 sided things three deminsionally =P
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
First Pixel Art
Alot of these pics remind me of the old DOS games i used to play years ago that were the best games ive ever played but cant anymore, cuz my graphics card doesnt agree with DOS games.
First Pixel Art
lol, pixel art reminds me of the habbohotel.com site =P =D
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
First Pixel Art
Best word to describe it: Sweet.
Maybe you could be a part of:
[url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?showtopic=813&st=0&#entry6017"]http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?s...st=0&#entry6017[/url]
Maybe you could be a part of:
[url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?showtopic=813&st=0&#entry6017"]http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?s...st=0&#entry6017[/url]




