These are a few images that i made please rate them for me:
This is the first!
[img]http://www.matthew.k2o.co.uk/image/albums/userpics/10001/normal_ver%201.jpg[/img]
This is the second!
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v323/Matthew013/92514837.png[/img]
This is the third!
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v323/Matthew013/9e247ec3.png[/img]
This is the fourth!
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v323/Matthew013/971990d6.png[/img]
This is the fifth!
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v323/Matthew013/7a1c07b5.png[/img]
This is the last one!
[img]http://www.matthew.k2o.co.uk/image/albums/userpics/10001/Ver%201.jpg[/img]
Just a few things i made
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
Matthew
Just a few things i made
Last edited by Matthew on Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just a few things i made
Very nice matthew, looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Just a few things i made
Nice work, Samurai /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Just a few things i made
*Gazes into the puurddy yeller ones O_O*
good job =) I never was good with PSP.. But I guess I only used it for 90 days then my trial ran out /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
good job =) I never was good with PSP.. But I guess I only used it for 90 days then my trial ran out /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
Matthew
Just a few things i made
Lol josh, those are actually my faveriouts as you can see by them been my ava and sig
Last edited by Matthew on Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just a few things i made
Nice work, how long have you been using ps?
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Just a few things i made
Nice images there Matthew, interesting choice of colours, its unique, i like it /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />. I hope to see some more images from you around here soon /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Just a few things i made
Done /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Great work btw. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Great work btw. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Last edited by RuffRyders on Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
The bruises fade but memories are made.

