Things that are difficult to say when you're drunk...
a) Innovative
B) Preliminary
c) Proliferation
d) Cinnamon
Things that are VERY difficult to say when you're drunk...
a) Specificity
B) British Constitution
c) Passive-aggressive disorder
d) Transubstantiate
Things that are DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE to say when you're drunk...
a) Thanks, but I don't want to sleep with you.
B) Nope, no more booze for me.
c) Sorry, but you're not really my type.
d) No kebab for me, thank you.
e) Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?
f) I'm not interested in fighting you.
g) Oh, I just couldn't - no one wants to hear me sing.
h) Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have zero
co-ordination.
i) Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to vomit in the street.
j) I must be going home now as I have work in the morning.
Difficulties When Drunk
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Difficulties When Drunk
Last edited by mobil1_oils on Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Difficulties When Drunk
/lolabove.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol)' /> all so true! /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Difficulties When Drunk
Only 1 thing i can say to that
Cheers [img]http://smile.smilies.nl/473.gif[/img]
Cheers [img]http://smile.smilies.nl/473.gif[/img]
...
-
Dzine Wolf
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Difficulties When Drunk
Lmao Mobile....ur a nut! But dead on /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /LSHIC.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />
Great post!
Great post!
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Difficulties When Drunk
That's what they all say /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
The bruises fade but memories are made.



